Skillfair brings together clients looking for expert help and consultants offering their expertise with the minimum of fuss and expense.
Skillfair provides the most comprehensive daily tender alert service, extracting tenders and projects from over 1,100 sources daily and matching them precisely to your personal skills profile.
- Daily tender alert emails matched to your specific skills
- Starting from less than £8.50 per month – £2 per week
- Owned and operated by the UK IT Association (UKITA) , a not-for-profit trade association and professional services organisation
- Delivering quality service since 2000
- Over 1,000 satisfied members
- Database of over 10,000 independent consultants in Corporate, IT, Engineering and SME advice
- Manned by full-time UK based staff who you can speak to and who care about our service and how it works for you
- Trusted by professional institutes and trade associations to partner for services to their members
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Skillfair?
- Every day we scan hundreds of sources of consultancy tenders
- We harvest the details, budget and application details and tag them with the skills needed to deliver the job
- Each morning our subscribers receive a tailored email alert of those tenders that match their own skill profile
- Skillfair is operated by a respected not-for-profit trade association which has been trading for over 15 years
What do I get in the Skillfair tenders service?
- For £99 (plus vat) for the year, you get a tender alert email every weekday morning from one of our 3 client categories which are Corporate & Public Sector – IT, Tech & Digital Marketing and SME client services
- The tenders selected are tailored to your own individual, specific skills which you select in your Skillfair profile
What more do I get in Skillfair Premium?
- For an additional £76 plus vat (£175 plus vat in total) you can add skills from all 3 client categories
- You also get alerted matched Direct Projects which are entered directly into Skillfair by clients
- An entry in our Verified Expert Consultants directory with icons indicating your professional qualifications, memberships of professional institutes, PI insurance status etc (note – you will need to send us scanned copies of certificates in order for us to verify these before the logos appear on your profile)
- The Verified Consultants directory is used by clients who post direct projects when they shortlist candidates to contact
- The ability to post opportunities and advertisements to the other members. Limited numbers to avoid spamming
Can I place my own Direct Project requirements on Skillfair?
- Yes. Clients and organisations can place Direct Projects directly into the Skillfair pool of qualified expert consultants, advisers and trainers FREE of charge
- Your identity and contact details are held by our system but NOT passed on to the consultants so there will be no unexpected email or phone approaches
- You will receive Expressions of Interest from consultants via our platform and and can then view their profile, skills and verified qualifications and professional memberships
- When you are ready, you contact the Skillfair member(s) you wish to talk further with.
What is the cost?
- Skillfair basic Tenders service is £99 plus vat per annum – approximately £2 per week or £8.25 per month
- Skillfair Premium with Direct Projects and Verified Consultants listing is £175 plus vat annual – £3.50 per week or £14.60 per month
- Posting a Direct Project in order to receive Expressions of Interest from qualified and verified consultants and skilled experts is FREE of charge and CONFIDENTIAL – your details are not passed on to the Skillfair members, you are in control of initiating any direct contact
I have another question
- Why not ring us on 02476 011446 during office hours for further information
- Or use the Livechat widget on the website to ask your questions
- If your specific type of work or client is NOT one that we think will benefit from a Skillfair membership, we will always tell you this upfront!
What are the tender and project categories?
- Corporate and Public Sector work
- IT, Tech and Digital Marketing
- SME advice and support services